26.12.08

doomed

I’ve been a beautiful Princess of terror,
Locked in a enviable castle of tritness,
All the poor people pointed in horror,
The fool mistress devoted to vainness.

Fighting away the most awful deamons,
Beheading them and tearing them down,
Fiercefully seizing an old family sword,
One which sustained my invisible crown.

Many long battles bravely I have fought,
Never fearing what the future could bring,
Across the whole land I courageously sought,
The one who’d place in my finger a ring.

So devoted I was to this honourable deed,
I didn´t realize I was being such a fool,
Only to myself I was causing the bleed,
Aiming at others and to me being cruel.

One day my spirit got lose and over me flew
Then the clocks stopped and time stood still,
I’d missed what God in my ears tried to blew
Saddly I had died and no longer could feel.

Shana Andrade

Sem comentários: